Saturday, July 23, 2011

Cstyles gets a new facelift!

So with all the happenings on Cstyles in the past several weeks and basically feeling as though Cstyles had actually been violated, I felt it was time for a tiny facelift. For the site...not for me!! Lol!

So browsing I go...I viewed several different templates and colors, applied several in 'test' mode to see if I liked the look and finally decided on this dark purple with a black base background.  I'm so loving the colors!!!  Once I got it up Evie spotted it and jumped right in!! (I so <3 that girl) and started putting her touches to it.  It was great watching the forum transform and get a total rejuvenation!!!  Such a great feeling!

So it took several hours but finally we got to a point where we both could call it a night and hopefully pick up tomorrow where we left off.

The portal (home page) still needs some work but that is a whole different area so to speak; but it is the most important.  It's the first thing you see when you click on the Cstyles link if you are browsing the web and come across us so it has to stand out a bit.

After this is all said and done I plan to do my basic updates, vid, funnies and put up a new 'member' sim on the home page!  I've got a beauty in mind! Kami uploaded this beautiful sexy Sim that I know deserves front page and I can't wait to show her off!

Well...that's it for now...I'm guessing it's finally time to settle down for the night/day and get some rest.  I was going to go in game and do some things but I just don't feel up to it right now even though my game has been running now for hours. (I hope that's not a bad thing...) I'm just too pooped!

Oh I have such ideas for enhancing Cstyles!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment