Saturday, July 16, 2011

Information on Blogs I'm following and other stuffz

Ok...since this is like BRAND NEW of course I don't have all the blogs I'm following listed.  I know there are like a gazillion more to list but for some reason it is only showing 22.
If'd you'd like your blog listed here, or I don't have your blog listed here and you know that I SHOULD have your blog listed here...please don't hesitate to let me know and I will add it.
Also...If you'd like me to discuss something you have done specifically in the Sims community or real life...let me know and I might highlight it here.
I'm not picky nor a prude so I think I'm pretty open minded on several levels and aspects...plus...I am an adult so please don't think you have to talk baby talk to me or pacify me...I'm a big girl...I will only cry for a little bit! :) <---------#seeshouldbeasmiliehere

So post here...or if you pop over to read something and want your blog listed as blogs I follow...I'm pretty nice on that and will do! (didn't I already say this earlier...scroll up...maybe in not so many words...I will leave it anywayz)

#whyaretherenosmiliesonthisoramijustoverlookingthem

I guess that's about it...for now at least...

I want some chocolate icecream...

#mymindtendstowander

Also...last thing...if you are a creator and you think you have made the hottest thing in Sim history and maybe you want to show the world your creations...talk to meh...I might just feel the same way and post it here with a link back to you...or if it really knocks my socks off...I may even post it on Cstyles!

No comments:

Post a Comment